Thursday 11 July 2013

Rosario Private Dick Part 3

     My mouth hit the floor the minute the video started. The phone was pointing straight into a bedroom, who's bedroom I did not know but looking at the furnishings, the owners where lacking in taste. Floral curtains, bedspread and wallpaper don't go together people, please take note. Then the door opens and Marco walks in.
"Rosario, come over here you really need to see this." The old witch shuffled over still breathing heavy from her run across town.

"This screen is too small, quick, down to the husbands study, I will connect the phone to the computer." 
We headed out of the kitchen down the back hallway to my Husbands study/office. The room was decorated out in tartan, a proper scottish study, right down to the mounted stuffed animal. Every time I'm in this room I feel one wrong move and it could be my head mounted on the wall. Once the phone was connect we sat back and watched.

Marco is sitting on the end of the bed, the bedroom door swings open and standing in the door was..........

"For fuck sake Rosario, could you shake the bloody phone any more," then as the picture became clear again standing in  bra, shocking and suspenders sporting a pearl necklace was......

That was the problem the kinky person had their back to the window. Marco then taps his lap and oh sweet  Jesus this creature bends over and please remember he had his back to us. Rosario started screaming,

"Zoom in strange boy"

"I will not, that person is wearing crotchless knickers, I'm starting to feel quite queazy."

 Both of us just starred at the computer screen as Marco picked up a paddle and started giving the cross dressing, fetish loving, crotchless wearing, God knows who, six of the best. Then the picture moved in slow motion up to the guttering, then the night sky, oak trees followed then THUD as Rosario and phone landed on the grass and the video cut out. We sat viewing the evidence four more times in complete silence.

"What are you going to tell Bruce?" Rosario turned to me and there was no smile on her face.

"POO, POO, BUGGER, BUGGER, SHIT. I can't tell him it will break the poor Ozzie's heart." I reached over to the phone and within seconds the problem was solved.

"Rosario, we have done nothing, if Bruce asks I didn't find out anything, as I got pissed and passed out in the Orangery all night."

"Why?" Rosario looked puzzled.

"Because I have just uploaded the video onto You Tube and it will not take long for people to recognise Marco." I sit back happy and start looking for a bottle that must be down the side of the chair.

"So strange boy, who is the cross dressing, fetish loving freak?"

I tell her to come close and I whisper into her ear..............x

Keep safe until next time, and remember when old people are out for a walk, drive on the pavement.

Up the Gay Revolution x






No comments:

Post a Comment